23 November 2015

Ready for winter! (part two)


Druga stvar koja je pod "must have" za nadolazeće zimske dane je šal. 
Šal uvijek koristim preko zime, jer mislim da bi se u protivnom odmah prehladila. 
Za ovu jesen/zimu kupila sam si Burberry London šal.
(The second "must have" thing for incoming winter days is a scarf. I use it always during the winter because otherwise I could get cold. For this autumn/winter I bought Burberry London scarf.)

Jako sam sretna i zadovoljna s njime jer je odlične kvalitete i grije. Nosim ga skoro svaki dan i preodličan je. :D
(I am very happy and pleased because it is good quality and warm. I wear it almost every day. :D)


Ovdje sam bila kod prijateljice na 18-om rođendanu. Pošto se približava božično vrijeme, sobu je već okitila lampicama *.*
(Here I was at my friend's 18th birtday. Since the Christmas days are coming, she has already decorated her room with lights *.*)

Burberry šal (scarf): www.mojekrpice.hr


Ako ste zainteresirani za više mojih slike, počnite me pratiti na Instagramu.
Na glavnoj stranici bloga s desne strane (odmah pri vrhu)  ponuđena vam je kategorija "PAGES" te u sklopu nju i kategorija "Follow me on...". tamo ćete naći link od Instagrama.
(If you are interested in more of my photos, you can follow me on Instagram. On the main page of this blog, at right (at the toop) you can find "PAGES" category and there "Follow me on..." There you will finy my Instagram link.)



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment